After many inquiries we have provided links to a few locations in Bozeman to help you plan for your trip. This list is by no means exhaustive, but it should help you get started. Enjoy your stay!
There is one hostel located right on Main st.
Visit US Forest Service site for details. Closest locations to Bozeman are in Hyalite, Bridger, and Gallatin Canyon’s.
- Bonton House – www.bontonhouse.com
Bed & Breakfast
- The Olive Branch Inn
- Lehrkind Mansion – www.bozemanbedandbreakfast.com
- Voss Inn – www.bozeman-vossinn.com
- The Lark – www.larkbozeman.com / 866-464-1000 / located in the heart of downtown & offering all MAG clients 15% off (call to make reservation and mention MAG Corporate Preferred Discount)
- Lewis and Clark – www.lewisandclarkmotelbozeman.com / located right next to the CO-OP on E Main st. walking distance to downtown Bozeman eateries and bars
- Colombo’s Pizza – www.colombospizzaandpasta.com / Great pizza pies and beer
- Blackbird – www.blackbirdkitchen.com / Wood-fired pizza restaurant, great ingredients = great food
- 5 on Black – fiveonblack.com / Brazilian bowls, healthy filling meals
- Starky’s – www.starkysonline.com / Americana food and brews
- CO-OP – www.bozo.coop / Local or organic buffet style food, soups, and groceries
- Montana Ale Works – www.montanaaleworks.com / Consistently good food, many beers on tap
- Dave’s Sushi – www.davessushi.com / Best sushi in town, fish flown in daily. cozy environment
- Lockhorn Cider House – www.lockhornhardcider.com local cider house, cider made right on location by avid climbers Glen & Ana Deal
- Bozone Brewery – bozemanbrewing.com / The original Bozeman brewery with a cozy environment
- Bachus – Pub with drinks and food on E Main st.
- The Eagles – Full bar, live music on Fridays and Saturdays, $1.50 beers
- Haufbrau – Bar with the most character, small dark pub
- Bozeman Hot Springs – www.bozemanhotsprings.co / 15 minutes from Bozeman in Four Corners. Commercialized hot springs with hot pools, cold pools, sauna, steam rooms, and exercise equipment
- Norris Hot Springs – norrishotsprings.com / 35 minutes from Bozeman. Giant outdoor wood-planked pool that is drained and refilled daily. Live Music most evenings with food and beer available.
- Boiling River – 1.5 hours from Bozeman right on the Yellowstone River
- Chico Hot Springs – http://www.chicohotsprings.com / 100 year old resort with hot springs, bar, restaurant, hotel, and live music on the weekends
- Gallatin National Forest Avalanche Center – www.mtavalanche.com / GNFAC – provides local avalanche advisories
- Shower Falls Snotel site in Hyalite Canyon – www.mtavalanche.com/weather/stations/hyalite-weather-station / provides by the hour snow and temperature readings from a station located right in Hyalite Canyon
- Friends of Hyalite – www.hyalite.org / Without this outstanding non-profit organization we wouldn’t have the access that we do to Hyalite Canyon in the winter. They also have a lot of helpful information on their site regarding Hyalite Canyon such as maps, closures, etc. Help the cause and go to their site to donate toward the plowing of Hyalite in winter.
Other Bozeman Based Companies And Organizations
- Mago Mountain Works – www.magomw.com / climbing chalk bags made by climbers from Bozeman to Peru. All bags incorporate Andean textiles.
- Mystery Ranch – www.mysteryranch.com / THE local backpack company, specializing in outdoor backpacks for skiing, climbing, hunting, and backpacking.
- Caravan Skies – www.caravanskis.com / handmade skis from Bozeman, MT